Let’s gather together to learn how to use the flow of rhythm to create a happy, whole home!
Hire Meagan to visit your city to lead a 3-5 hour workshop filled with information about creating a family rhythm, holding loving boundaries and getting on the same page as your parenting partners. Enjoy healthy plant-based food and connect with like-minded mothers in your community. Deep dive into how to use the power of a Family Rhythm to help you be a loving authority in your home, create meaningful family traditions and build the foundations for a healthy, happy family culture.
During the workshop Meagan from Whole Family Rhythms will teach parents:
- what you need to know about Young Children and Imitation
- what the Four Lower Senses are and why they are so important in Early Childhood
- how to create a Strong Family Rhythm in your home that is aligned with your own unique Family Values
- what it mean to be a Loving Authority
- how to get on the Same Page as your Parenting Partner(s)
If you would like to bring Meagan to your city please email admin at Whole Family Rhythms to learn about the event planning process. These speaking events rely on 3+ volunteers to organize the venue, market the event in their community and organize potential plant-based catering (for full-day workshops). All expenses are covered by ticket price.