Meagan travels internationally a few times each year to lead holistic parenting workshops for local communities who want to learn more about creating family rhythms, holding loving boundaries and being on the same page as their parenting partners.
Together we’ll enjoy healthy, plant-based food and connect with like-minded parents while exploring the benefits of building a Family Rhythm that empowers us to be the loving authorities our children need.
During the workshop you will learn:
- everything you need to know about young children and imitation
- what the Four Lower Senses are and why they are so important in early childhood
- how to create a strong Family Rhythm in your home that is aligned with your own unique Family Values
- what it means to be a Loving Authority
- how to get on the Same Page as your Parenting Partner(s)
If you would like to host Meagan in your city email Kobi at Whole Family Rhythms to learn about the event planning process.
These speaking events rely on 3+ volunteers to help organize venue, market the event in their community and source potential plant-based catering (for full-day workshops). All expenses are covered by ticket price.