Whole Family Christmas eGuide
Whole Family Christmas contains over 70 pages designed to help you create a magical, meaningful and authentic Christmas tradition in your home that is unique to your family values. The guide contains journalling worksheets, articles, recipes, meditations, tutorials, planners, book recommendations and much more.
The Christmas Guide Includes:
- Journalling worksheets to help you identify and authentically create and model your own Family Christmas Traditions
- An article about celebrating the Festivals with Children.
- A list and information about the multiple Yuletide Festivals traditionally celebrated during the Christmas Season, including St. Nicholas Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Three Kings Day
- A Christmas Season Vision Board to inspire creativity, generosity and play.
- Detailed information about celebrating a Waldorf-Inspired Advent at home, including a Weekly Advent Story about Mary and Joseph’s Journey, a song and verse for each Advent Sunday and tutorials teaching you step-by-step how to make your own advent spiral for your table.
- Advice on Simple Gift Giving
- Multiple child-friendly magical Crafting Tutorials featuring designs by guest contributor Stacey Parish
- Simple Christmas Recipes the whole family can make together
- Weekly Caregiver’s Meditations to inspire you to live into the Christmas Spirit
- BONUS Christmas Planning calendars for feasts & gift giving as well as book recommendations
*This is a digital purchase only. The Guide will be sent directly to your inbox in PDF format after purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PDF Return Policy
There are no exchanges, returns or refunds of any of the products on wholefamilyrhythms.com
Printed Guides Refund/Return Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on all Printed Guide purchases at this time. This is a small business and at this time refunds for prints are not a financial possibility for me to offer. Thank you for your understanding.
If your printed book does not arrive to you within 14 days of purchase please contact me and I will track the order for you and/or possibly reship your item.
Coaching Call Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to an appointment and rescheduled. If for any reason you cannot attend a scheduled call, you are fully responsible for informing Meagan and arranging a new appointment at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, the session will be deemed forfeit. You are responsible for rescheduling via email to [email protected]
Last minute cancellations will try to be accommodated and rescheduled but at Meagan’s discretion. No refunds available for any calls purchased and scheduled. You are responsible for working out the time difference if you are in a different time zone than Meagan.
Membership Cancellations/Refund Policy
Cancellations of the membership can be made at any time. There is a strict NO REFUND policy on the annual and monthly membership. The content you received during your time as a member remains yours. You will be removed from the private Facebook Group at the end of the calendar month. The month you cancel your membership will be the final month of content you receive (for monthly subscriptions). Subscriptions go by the calendar month NOT by the date of purchase. For example, if you subscribe monthly to the Collective on March 7th you will receive access to the content in the March Monthly Bundle. If you cancel membership on March 27th of the same year you will not receive April’s content despite not having paid for one month of the membership.
Updated April 2019.
The Guides are now free but if you feel an impulse to pay this gesture forward please consider donating to The Ripple Academy (via WEA) which educates and empowers women around the globe to create, implement and lead projects that ensure healthy food, clean water, land protection and peacebuilding in their local areas. Click here for more information »