This is a large eGuide. Digital Purchase Only. The guide will be sent directly to your inbox in PDF format after purchase
Over 80 pages including:
- Journalling worksheets to help you identify and authentically create and model your own Family Christmas Traditions
- An article about celebrating the Festivals with Children.
- A list and information about the multiple Yuletide Festivals traditionally celebrated during the Christmas Season, including St. Nicholas Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Three Kings Day
- A Christmas Season Vision Board to inspire creativity, generosity and play.
- Detailed information about celebrating a Waldorf-Inspired Advent at home, including a Weekly Advent Story about Mary and Joseph’s Journey, a song and verse for each Advent Sunday and a tutorials teaching you step-by-step how to make you own advent spiral for your table.
- Advice on Simple Gift Giving
- Multiple child-friendly magical Crafting Tutorials featuring designs by guest contributor Stacey Parish
- Simple Christmas Recipes the whole family can make together
- Weekly Caregiver’s Meditations to inspire you to live into the Christmas Spirit
- BONUS Christmas Planning calendars for feasts & gift giving as well as book recommendations