Perpetual Monthly Calendars
- 12 perpetual monthly calendars
Perpetual Week at a Glance Printable
- with space for To Dos, Priorities, Shopping, Notes and Looking Forward to Next Week
4 Seasonal Vision Boards cut into quarters where you can write down:
- holidays you would like to celebrate
- crafts, recipes or project ideas your would like to create
- activities you want to do as a family together
- chores or cleaning you would like to do
- ideas for inner work, charity work or other service you would like to participate in
Horizontal and Vertical Menu Planners including space for
- 'Snacks', 'To Make This Week' and a space for your 'Weekly Shopping List'
Theme of the Week Printable cards
- choose 3-7 of the cards and place a different day of the week on each one.
- create a visual planner to tape to your fridge or place the activity card of the Day in a special spot each day. in this way, your young children (pre-readers) will know what is planned for the day.
The Daily Rhythm Watercolour Printable in two styles:
- one for printing and filling out by hand and
- one to fill out on your computer and then print
- includes the details of your Daily Rhythm hour by hour